ລິ້ງ ສຳຫລັບເຂົ້າຫາ

ສຫລ ພວມກວດເບິ່ງ ລາຍ​ງານ​ທີ່ວ່າ ​ອາ​ເມຣິກັນ ຜູ້​ທີ​ສອງ ​ຖືກ​ຂ້າ​ຕາຍ ຢູ່ ຊີເຣຍ (ສະໄລດ໌/ວີດີໂອ)


ເຈົ້າໜ້າ​ທີ່ທຳນຽບຂາວ​ຄົນ​ນຶ່ງ ກ່າວ​ວ່າ ສະຫະລັດ ກຳລັງ​ດຳ
​ເນີນ​ການ​ເພື່ອ​ໃຫ້ການຢືນ​ຢັນຕໍ່ລາຍ​ງານ​ທີ່ວ່າ ຄົນ​ອາ​ເມຣິກັນ
​ຜູ້​ທີ​ສອງໄດ້​ຖືກ​ຂ້າ​ຕາຍ ​ໃນ​ຂະນະ​ທີ່ທຳການ​ຕໍ່ສູ້​ ​ໃຫ້ພວກ​ຫົວ​
ຮຸນ​ແຮງ ​ໃນ​ຊີ​ເຣຍ.

ຢູ່​ໃນ​ຖະ​ແຫຼ​ງຂ່າວສະບັບນຶ່ງ ເມື່ອຕອນ​ແລງ​ ຂອງ​ວັນ​ພຸດ​ວານ​ນີ້
​ໂຄສົກ ​ຍິງ​ຂອງ​ສະພາ​ຄວາມ​ໝັ້ນຄົງ​ແຫ່ງ​ຊາດ ທ່ານ​ນາງ Caitlin
Hayden ກ່າວ​ວ່າ ທຳນຽບຂາວ ​ແມ່ນ​ຮູ້ເລື່ອງແລ້ວ ກ່ຽວກັບຂ່າວ
ຄາວທີ່ວ່າ ຄົນ​ສັນ​ຊາດອາ​ເມຣິກັນຜູ້ນຶ່ງ ​ທີ່​ພົວພັນ ​ກັບກຸ່ມຫົວ​ຮຸນ
ແຮງ​ລັດ​ອິສລາມ ​ໄດ້​ຖືກ​ຂ້າ​ຕາຍ ​ແຕ່​ຍັງ​ບໍ່​ຢູ່​ໃນ​ຖານະ​ທີ່​ຈະກ່າວ
​ໄດ້​ວ່າ​ເລື້ອງ​ດັ່ງກ່າວ​ນັ້ນ​ເປັນຄວາມຈິງຫລືບໍ່.

ທ່ານ​ນາງ Hayden ​ໄດ້​ໃຫ້ການຢືນຢັນ ​ໃນ​ວັນ​ອັງຄານ​ຜ່ານ​ມາ ກ່ຽວ ກັບການ​ເສຍ​ຊີວິດ​
ຂອງ​ທ້າວ Douglas McCain ຊຶ່ງເປັນຊາວອາ​ເມ ຣິກັນຄົນ​ນຶ່ງ​ ແລະກ່າວ​ວ່າລັດຖະບານ
ຈະສືບ​ຕໍ່ດຳ​ເນີນ​ຄວາມ​ພະຍາ ຍາມ​ຕ່າງໆ ທີ່ຈະ “ລົບ​ກວນ ​ແລະ​ຊັກ​ຊວນບໍ່​ໃຫ້​ສ່ວນ​ບຸກຄົນເດີນທາງ ​ໄປ​ນອກ​ປະ​ເທດ ເພື່ອເຂົ້າຮ່ວມໃນການເຮັດສົງຄາມສາສະໜາ
ແບບຮຸນແຮງ ຫຼື Jihad​.”

​ໃນ​ຂະນະ​ດຽວ​ກັນ ​ແມ່​ຂອງ​ນັກ​ຂ່າວ​ອາ​ເມຣິກັນ ທີ່​ໄດ້​ຖືກ​ຈັບ​ຕົວ​ໂດຍ​ ພວກ​ຫົວ​ຮຸນແຮງ​ລັດ​ອິສລາມ ​ໄດ້​ຂໍຮ້ອງກັບ​ຜູ້ນຳຂອງ​ກຸ່ມ​ດັ່ງກ່າວ ​ເພື່ອ​ປ່ອຍ​ຕົວ​ລູກ​ຊາຍ​ຂອງ​ນາງ ທ້າວ Steven ​ໃຫ້​ເປັນອິດ​ສະຫລະ.

​ຢູ່ໃນວີ​ດີ​ໂອ ທີ່​ນຳ​ອອກ​ເຜີຍແພ່ ​ໃນ​ວັນ​ພຸດ​ວານ​ນີ້ ນາງ Shirley Sotloff ກ່າວ​ວ່າ Steven ​ແມ່ນ ​“ເປັນ​ຜູ້​ຊາຍ​ທີ່​ມີ​ກຽດ” ​ ທີ່​ບໍ່​ຄວນ​ຈະ​ຖືກ​ລົງ​ໂທດ ຍ້ອນ​ການ​ກະທຳ​ຕ່າງໆຂອງລັດ ຖະບານ​ສະຫະລັດ.

A White House official says the U.S. is working to confirm reports of a second American being killed while fighting alongside militants in Syria.

In a statement late Wednesday, National Security Council spokeswoman Caitlin Hayden said the White House is aware of indications that an American citizen associated with the Islamic State group was killed, but was not yet in a position to say whether they are true.

Hayden confirmed Tuesday the death of one American, Douglas McCain, and said the government is continuing efforts to "disrupt and dissuade individuals from traveling abroad for violent jihad."

Meanwhile, the mother of an American journalist being held by Islamic State militants has pleaded with the group's leader to let her son Steven go free.

In a video released Wednesday, Shirley Sotloff says Steven is an "honorable man" who should not be punished for U.S. government actions.

"I've learned that Islam teaches that no individual should be held responsible for the sins of others. Steven has no control over the actions of the U.S. government. He is an innocent journalist. I've also learned that you, the Caliph, can grant amnesty. I ask you to please release my child."

The Islamic State group behead American journalist James Foley earlier this month, and is threatening to kill Sotloff if the United States does not stop carrying out airstrikes on militants in Iraq.

White House spokesman Josh Earnest said Obama administration officials have been in contact with the Sotloff family, but did not give specifics on what advice the family was given on the "wisdom" of releasing the video.

"As you know, this administration is deeply engaged and doing everything we can to seek the return of every American who is currently being held in that region."

Also Wednesday, Peter Theo Curtis, another American journalist who had been held hostage by Syrian militants for two years, said Wednesday he was "overwhelmed with emotion" after learning how many people across the world had worked for his release. He also expressed gratitude for the many people who have welcome him back to the United States since he returned this week.

XS
SM
MD
LG