ລິ້ງ ສຳຫລັບເຂົ້າຫາ

ສປປ ລາວ ​ບໍ່ໄ​ດ້ສະ​ແດງ​ອອກ​ ການຕັດສິນ ທາງ​ການ​ເມືອງ ໃນກໍລະນີ ການ​ລັກພາ​ໂຕ ທ່ານສົມບັດ


ທ່ານສົມບັດ ສົມພອນ ທີ່ຫາຍສາບສູນໄປ ໃນວັນທີ 15 ທັນວາ 2012.

ທ່ານສົມບັດ ສົມພອນ ທີ່ຫາຍສາບສູນໄປ ໃນວັນທີ 15 ທັນວາ 2012.

ສປປ ລາວ ​ບໍ່ໄ​ດ້ສະ​ແດງ​ອອກ​ໃຫ້​ເຫັນ​ເຖິງ “ການ​ຕັດສິນ​ໃຈ
ທາງ​ການ​ເມືອງເພື່ອ​ຫາ​ທາງ​ແກ້​ໄຂ” ​ກໍລະນີການ​ລັກພາ​ໂຕ
ຢ່າງ​ລຶກລັບຂອງ​ນັກ​ເຄື່ອນ​ໄຫວ​ຜູ້​ຫ້າວຫັນ ທາງ​ດ້ານ​ສັງຄົມ
ຄົນ​ສຳຄັນ ຊຶ່ງ​ທາງເຈົ້າ​ໜ້າທີ່​ຂອງ​ອົງການ​ສະຫະ​ປະຊາ​ຊາດ
​ໄດ້​ກ່າວ ​ໃນ​ວັນ​ຈັນ​ຜ່ານ​ມາ​ນີ້ ​ໃນ​ວາລະ​ຄົບ​ຮອບປີ​ທີ 3 ຂອງ​ການລັກ​ພາ​ຕົວຜູ້ກ່ຽວ.

​ອົງການ​ສະຫະ​ປະຊາ​ຊາດ​ແລະຄະນະກຳມາ​ທິການດ້ານ​ກົດໝາຍຂອງສາກົນໄດ້​ກ່າວວ່າ ຕຳຫຼວດໃນ ​ສປປ ລາວ ປະຕິ​ເສດ​ທີ່​ຈະ​ທົບ​ທວນຄືນ ພາບ​ວີ​ດີ​ໂອ​ໃໝ່​ກ່ຽວ​ກັບ​ການ​ລັກ​ພາ​ຕົວຂອງ​ທ່ານ ສົມບັດ​ ສົມ​ພອນ ຜູ້ນຳ​ກຸ່ມ​ສັງຄົມ​ພົນລະ​ເຮືອນ ທີ່​ເຮັດ​ວຽກ​ເພື່ອ​ສົ່ງ​ເສີມ​ການ​ພັດທະນາ​ແບບ​ພໍ​ພຽງ​ ກຸ້ມ​ຕົນ​ເອງ ​ໃນ​ເຂດ​ຊົນນະບົດທີ່​ຍາກຈົນໃນ​ລາວ.

ເຈົ້າ​ໜ້າທີ່​ຂັ້ນ​ສູງ​ຂອງ​ອົງການ​ຂ້າ​ຫຼວງ​ໃຫຍ່ ​ດ້ານ​ສິດທິ​ມະນຸດ​ສະຫະ​ປະຊາ​ຊາດ​ ທ່ານ Laurent Meillan ກ່າວວ່າ ການ​ລັກ​ພາ​ຕົວ​ດັ່ງກ່າວນີ້ “​ໄດ້​ສ້າງ​ປະ​ເພນີ​ແຫ່ງຄວາມ​ຢ້ານ​ກົວ​” ​ໃນ​ບັນດາ​ພວກ​ພະນັກງານ​ຂອງ​ກຸ່ມ​ອົງການຈັດຕັ້ງ​ທີ່ບໍ່​ຂຶ້ນ​ກັບ​ລັດ ຖະບານ​ຕ່າງໆ ​ໃນ​ ສປປ ລາວ ຊຶ່ງ​ເປັນ​ນຶ່ງ​ໃນ​ບັນດາ​ປະ​ເທດ​ທີ່​ທຸກ​ຍາກ​ທີ່​ສຸດໃນ​ ເອ​ເຊຍ​ອາ​ຄະ​ເນ.

“ພວກ​ເຮົາບໍ່​ໄດ້ຊາບ​ວ່າ ​ມີຄວາ​ມກ້າວໜ້າ​ໃດໆ​ເລີຍ ນັບ​ຕັ້ງ​ແຕ່ລັດຖະບານ​ໃຫ້​ຄຳ​ໝັ້ນ​ສັນຍາ​ໃນ​ກອງ​ປະຊຸມ​ສະພາ​ສິດທິ​ມະນຸດ​ອົງການ​ສະຫະ​ປະຊາ​ຊາດ”ທ່ານ Meillan ​ໄດ້​ບອກ​ກ່າວ​ໃນ​ກອງ​ປະຊຸມຖະ​ແຫຼງຂ່າວ​ທີ່​ບາງກອກ ທີ່​ກ່າວ​ອ້າງເຖິງ​ ​ການ​ຄ້ຳປະກັນ​ຈາກ​ທາງ​ລາວ ທີ່​ວ່າ​ຈະ​ນຳ​ເອົາພວກ​ທີ່ກະທຳ​ຜິດ​ນີ້ ມາ​ຮັບ​ໂທດທີ່​ຕົນ​ໄດ້​ກໍ່​ໄວ້ຢ່າງ​ຊອບ​ທຳ.

​ໃນ​ເດືອນ​ມັງກອນປີ​ນີ້ ສປປ ລາວ ​ໄດ້​ທຳ​ການຊັ່ງຊາ​ຕີ​ລາຄາ​ກ່ຽວ​ກັບ​ປະຫວັດ​ໃນ​ການ​ເຄົາລົບ​ນັບຖື​ສິດທິ​ມະນຸດ​ຂອງ​ຕົນ ​ແລະ​ຍອມ​ຮັບ​ເອົາ​ການສະ​ເໜີ​ເ​ເນະຈາກ​ທາງສະພາ​ສິດທິ​ມະນຸດ​ຂອງອົງການ​ສະຫະປະຊາ​ຊາດ ຮວມທັງການ​ຮຽກຮ້ອງ​ໃຫ້​ມີ​ການ​ສືບສວນ ສອບ​ສວນ​ຢ່າງ​ໂປ່​ງ​ໃສ ​ກ່ຽວ​ກັບ​ການ​ຫາຍ​ຕົວ​ໄປ​ຂອງ​ນັກ​ເຄື່ອນ​ໄຫວ​ ຜູ້​ຊຶ່ງ​ເປັນ​ທີ່​ຮູ້ຈັກ​ກັນ​ຢ່າງ​ກວ້າງຂວາງ​ໃນ​ເວທີ​ສາກົນ​ ທ່ານນີ້.

ກະຊວງ​ການ​ຕ່າງປະ​ເທດ​ຂອງ ສປປ ລາວ ບໍ່​ໄດ້ໃຫ້​ຄວາມ​ເຫັນແຕ່​ຢ່າງ​ໃດ ຕໍ່​ການ​ຮ້ອງ​ຮຽນ​ຂອງ​ທາງ​ອົງການ​ຂ່າວ Reuters ເພື່ອ​ຂໍ​ຄວາມ​ເຫັນ​ກ່ຽວ​ກັບ​ເລື້ອງນີ້.

Communist Laos has shown "no political will to solve" the mystery of the abduction of a prominent social activist, a United Nations human rights official said Monday, on the third anniversary of the kidnapping.

​The United Nations and the International Commission of Jurists (ICJ) said police in Laos refused to view new footage of the abduction of Sombath Somphone, a civil society leader who worked to promote sustainable development for the rural poor.

Laurent Meillan of the U.N. Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights said the abduction had created "a culture of fear" among workers of non-government organizations in Laos, one of Southeast Asia's poorest countries.

"We are not aware of any progress since the government's commitment at the U.N. Human Rights Council," Meillan told a news conference in Bangkok, referring to an assurance by Laos to bring the perpetrators of the crime to justice.

In January, Laos was assessed on its rights record and accepted some recommendations made by the U.N. Human Rights Council, including a call for a transparent investigation into the disappearance of the internationally acclaimed activist.

The Lao foreign ministry did not respond to a Reuters request for comment.

‘Veil of silence has fallen’

Human Rights Watch said Laos' human rights record had grown worse since Sombath's disappearance.

"A veil of silence has fallen over Sombath's case," said Phil Robertson, the group's deputy Asia director. "International (non-governmental organizations) working in Laos say they are sympathetic but they can't talk about it."

Sombath went missing in Vientiane, the capital, on the night of Dec. 15, 2012. A video previously released by authorities shows him being stopped at a police checkpoint and being led into a pickup truck.

His jeep was driven away from town by an unknown person. But new closed-circuit television footage obtained by his family and shown to reporters by an advocacy group, the Sombath Initiative, shows his jeep being driven back toward the city.

Police authorities in Laos declined to view the images, an ICJ official said.

"We have asked them repeatedly, and Sombath's family has asked them repeatedly, to check these CCTV sites," said Sam Zarifi of the group of jurists.

Some rights group believe Sombath annoyed someone powerful within the government, although the government as a whole has not been blamed for his disappearance.

Laos has signed, but not ratified, a global convention that protects individuals from enforced disappearance.

"I continue to be in pain every day," Sombath's wife, Shui-Meng Ng, said in a message. "It is like a knife permanently embedded in my heart."

ສະແດງຄວາມເຫັນໃຫ້ເບິ່ງ

XS
SM
MD
LG