ລິ້ງ ສຳຫລັບເຂົ້າຫາ

ອິນໂດເນເຊຍ ຈັບຜູ້ຕ້ອງສົງໄສ ສາມຄົນ ໃນການໂຈມຕີ ທີ່ ນະຄອນຈາກາຕ້າ


ຕຳຫລວດຕິດອາວຸດ ຢືນຍາມຢູ່ນອກຮ້ານກາເຟ Starbucks ບ່ອນເກີດເຫດ ໃນນະຄອນຈາກາຕ້າ ມັງກອນ ທີ 15, 2016.

ຕຳຫລວດຕິດອາວຸດ ຢືນຍາມຢູ່ນອກຮ້ານກາເຟ Starbucks ບ່ອນເກີດເຫດ ໃນນະຄອນຈາກາຕ້າ ມັງກອນ ທີ 15, 2016.

ຕຳຫລວດ​ອິນ​ໂດ​ເນ​ເຊຍ ​ໄດ້​ກັກ​ຂັງຜູ້​ຊາຍ​ສາມ​ຄົນ ​ໃນວັນ​ສຸກ​
ມື້​ນີ້ ​ໃນ​ຖານ​ສົງ​ໄສ​ພົວພັນ​ກັບ​ການ​ໂຈມ​ຕີ​ຢູ່ໃນ​ນະຄອນຫຼວງ
ໃນ​ມື້ວານ​ນີ້ທີ່​ເຮັດ​ໃຫ້​ສອງ​ຄົນ​ເສຍ​ຊີວິດ ​ແລະ​ຫລາຍ​ກວ່າ 20
ຄົນ​ໄດ້​ຮັບ​ບາດ​ນເຈັບ.

​ໄດ້​ມີ​ການ​ຮັກສາ​ຄວາມ​ປອດ​ໄພ​ຢ່າງ​ເຄັ່ງ​ຄັດ​ຢູ່​ທົ່ວ​ປະ​ເທດ ​ໃນ
​ຂະນະ​ທີ່​ລັດຖະມົນຕີ​ຮັກສາ​ຄວາມ​ປອດ​ໄພ ທ່ານ LuhutPandjaitan ​ໄດ້​ໃຫ້​ການຢືນ​ຢັນ​ຕໍ່ລາຍ​ງານຂ່າວ​ທີ່​ວ່າ ຜູ້ຕ້ອງ​ສົງ​ໄສ ​ເປັນ​ພວກ​ຫົວ​ຮຸນ​ແຮ​ງ ສາມ​ຄົນ​ຖືກ​ຈັບ ຢູ່​ຄຸ້ມ Depok
​ໃນ​ເຂດ​ຊານ​ເມືອງ​ຂອງ​ນະຄອນຫຼວງຈາ​ກາ​ຕ້​າ.

​ໂຄສົກອົງການ​ຕຳຫລວດ​ແຫ່ງ​ຊາດ ທ່ານ Anton Charliyan ກ່າວ​ວ່າ ການ​ບຸກ​ເຂົ້າ​ໄປ​
ກວດຄົ້ນຍັງ​ດຳ​ເນີນຢູ່ຕໍ່​ມາ​ທີ່ເກາະ Java ​ແລະ​ ​ເກາະ​ອື່ນໆ ​ເພື່ອ​ຈັບ​ບັນດາ​ຜູ້​ສົງ​ໄສ​ເປັນ
​ພວກ​ຫົວ​ຮຸນ​ແຮງ ​ອີງ​ຕາມ​ອົງ ການ​ຂ່າວຣອຍ​ເຕີ.

ກຸ່ມ​ລັດ​ອິສລາມ ​ໄດ້​ອ້າງ​ເອົາ​ຄວາມ​ຮັບຜິດຊອບໃນ​ການ​ໂຈມ​ຕີ​ດ້ວຍ​ລະ​ເບີດ​ແລະ​ການ​ຍິງ
​ກັນ ໃນ​ວັນ​ພະຫັດ​ວານ​ນີ້ ​ທີ່​ນະຄອນ Jakarta.

ຕຳຫລວດ​ກ່າວ​ວ່າ ​ເຂົາ​ເຈົ້າ​ໄດ້​ລະບຸ​ໂຕ​ ຜູ້​ໂຈມຕີ​ສີ່ຄົນ ​ໃນ​ຈຳນວນທັງ​ໝົດຫ້າຄົນ ທີ່​ໄດ້​ຖືກ​ສັງຫານ ​ໃນ​ວັນ​ພະຫັດ​ວານ​ນີ້.

ທ່ານ Charliyan ກ່າວ​ວ່າ ບັນດາ​ເຈົ້າ​ໜ້າ​ທີ່​ໄດ້​ພົບ​ເຫັນ ວັດ​ຖຸ​ຕ່າງໆ​ທີ່​ພົວພັນ​ກັບກຸ່ມ​ລັດ​ອິສລາມ ຮວມທັງ​ທຸງ​ສີດຳ​ທີ່​ເປັນສັນຍາ​ລັກ​ຂອງ​ກຸ່ມ ລະຫວ່າງ​ການ​ຊອກ​ຄົ້ນ​ຢູ່ທີ່​ເຮືອນ​ຂອງບັນດາ​ຜູ້​ໂຈມ​ຕີ​ຄົນ​ໜຶ່ງ. ​ໂຄສົກ​ຕໍາຫລວດ​ຍັງ​ກ່າວ​ອີກ​ວ່າ ຜູ້​ຊາຍສອງຄົນ​ໃນ​ຈຳ​ນວນຫ້າ​ຄົນ ເຄີຍຖືກ ຈັບ ​ແລະ​ຕິ​ດຄຸກໃນ​ການ​ກະທຳ​ຜິດ​ກໍ່​ການ​ຮ້າຍ.

ການ​ໂຈມ​ຕີ​ໃນ​ວັນ​ພະ​ຫັດ​ວານ​ນີ້ ​ໄດ້​ເລີ້ມດ້ວຍ​ລະ​ເບີດ​ຢ່າງວ່ອງ​ໄວ ແລະຍິງ​ກັນ​ລະຫວ່າງ
​ພວກ​ມື​ປືນ ​ແລະ​ຕຳຫລວດ ຢູ່ໃນ​ເຂດ​ທຸລະ​ກິດ​ທີ່ແອ​ອັດ​ຂອງ​ນະຄອນຫລວງ ທີ່ມີ​ສູນ​ກາງ
​ການ​ຄ້າ ​ບັນດາໂຮງ​ແຮງ​ຫລູຫລາ ​ແລະ​ສະຖານທູດຕ່າງປະ​ເທດ. ການ​ໂຈມ​ຕີ​ໄດ້​ເຮັດ​ໃຫ້
​ພົນລະ​ເຮືອນ​ສອງ​ຄົນ​ເສຍ​ຊີວິດ ຄົນ​ນຶ່ງ​ເປັນ​ຊາວກາ​ນາ​ດາ​ ແລະອີກ​ຄົນ​ນຶ່ງ​ເປັນ​ຊາວ​ອິນ​
ໂດ​ເນ​ເຊຍ.

ປະທານາທິບໍດີ Joko Widodo ​ໄດ້​ຮຽກຮ້ອງ​ໃຫ້​ປະຊາຊົນຢູ່​ໃນ ຄວາມ​ສະ​ຫງົບ​ໃນ​ວັນ
​ສຸກ​ມື້​ນີ້ ຊຶ່ງ​ເປັນ​ວັນ​ສັກສິດ​ຂອງ​ຊາວມຸສລິ​ມ. ທ່ານ​ໄດ້​ປະນາມ “ການ​ກໍ່​ການ​ຮ້າຍ” ​ແລະ​
ໄດ້ເນັ້ນ​ໜັກ​ວ່າ ບັນດາ​ເຈົ້າໜ້າ​ທີ່​ພວມພາກັນ​ປະຕິບັດ​ງານ​ເພື່ອ​ຄວບຄຸມ​ສະຖານະ​ການ.

Indonesian police detained three men Friday on suspicion of links to a brazen attack in the capital a day earlier that left two people dead and more than 20 wounded.

Security was high across the country as the chief security minister, Luhut Pandjaitan, confirmed reports that three suspected militants were arrested in Depok on the outskirts of the capital.

National police spokesman Anton Charliyan said raids were also under way on Java and other islands to round up suspected militants, according to Reuters news agency.

The Islamic State group has claimed responsibility for Thursday's bomb and gun attack in Jakarta.

IS materials found

Police said they have identified four of the five attackers, all of whom were killed Thursday.

Charliyan said authorities found IS-related materials, including the group's identifiable black flag, during a search of one of the attackers' homes. He also said two of the five men were previously convicted and imprisoned for terrorism offenses.

Thursday's assault began with a rapid-fire series of bombings and a shootout between gunmen and police in a busy part of the capital lined with a shopping center, luxury hotels and foreign embassies. The attack left two civilians dead; a Canadian national and an Indonesian citizen.

Indonesia's President Joko Widodo visits a department store located near Thursday's gun and bomb attack in central Jakarta, Jan. 15, 2016.

Indonesia's President Joko Widodo visits a department store located near Thursday's gun and bomb attack in central Jakarta, Jan. 15, 2016.

President Joko Widodo urged residents to remain calm Friday, the Muslim holy day. He condemned the "acts of terror," stressing authorities are working to contain the situation.

On Thursday, as he visited the scene of the attacks, he said, "Our nation and our people should not be afraid. We will not be defeated by these acts of terror. I hope the public stays calm."

Muslim population

If the IS link is proven, it will have been the first time the militant group has targeted Indonesia, which has the world's largest Muslim population. Jakarta has long been warned about the threat of recruitment by IS and other extremist groups. Hundreds of Indonesians are believed to have left to fight with the group in Syria and Iraq.

There are also fears in Indonesia and other parts of Southeast Asia that as those fighters return to the region, a wave of extremist violence born in the Middle East could flow back to home shores.

On Thursday, a U.S. counterterrorism official told VOA there was no reason to doubt Islamic State’s claim of responsibility for the attacks.

A police officers stands at the memorial of the 2002 Bali bombing site in Bali, Indonesia, Jan. 15, 2016.

A police officers stands at the memorial of the 2002 Bali bombing site in Bali, Indonesia, Jan. 15, 2016.

U.S. military and intelligence officials have been warning the terror group has been placing a greater emphasis on so-called external attacks, devoting more people and resources, while using the attacks in Paris that killed 130 as a model.

“It’s definitely a symptom of the losses they’ve been suffering, like in (the Iraqi city of) Ramadi,” a U.S. official told VOA on condition of anonymity.

Indonesia has been the target of several terrorist attacks, most notably the 2002 Bali bombings that killed 202 people; mostly foreign tourists. Before Thursday, the last attack against foreigners was a twin hotel bombing in Jakarta in 2009.

VOA National Security correspondent Jeff Seldin, State Department correspondent Pam Dockens and William Gallo contributed to this report from Washington.

Indonesian policemen ride motorcycles as they patrol near the bomb blast site at Thamrin business district in Jakarta, Jan. 15, 2016.

Indonesian policemen ride motorcycles as they patrol near the bomb blast site at Thamrin business district in Jakarta, Jan. 15, 2016.

XS
SM
MD
LG